Hi all,
I want to bring the 'this week' tasks from all of my open boards into a single 'to do list' board. So, I've added Butler to Trello and created a rule to copy a card to a 'to do list' board when I move it to my 'this week' list on any of the boards. That's fine.
The problem is that the different boards are recurring 'projects' that I spin out from a few templates and the titles on the cards are therefore identical in some cases. So, I want to add the board title to the description field on each card in the board, so that when it is copied across to the new board, the board title is retained so I know which 'project' it relates to.
Any ideas for a one click solution to adding the board title as a description to each card in a board? (or another solution that would do the same thing)
TIA