JIRA Portfolio What API gives the Themes? If this is not available when will it be added? I looked through the APIs and it doesn't look like there is any API to call to get this information.
Hello, @ffngneiger !
Interesting question!
What business case do you have?
Will create a webpage in an application outside of JIRA to show something like this:
Something like below is what I will be creating both in custom website and also make available in slack through an AI bot that I have created.
July 2019 August 2019Summary Assignee FixVersion Theme Summary Assignee FixVersion ThemeSummary Assignee FixVersion Theme Summary Assignee FixVersion Theme
In the API there is no way that I could find to get the Theme. Didn't check the other data but normally that other data is there for the other items.
Let me know if you need any more information.
Can you please provide an update on this support request?
Thanks,
Glenn
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.