Good Afternoon Everyone,
TLDR:
Setting up FIsheye/Crucible server and having issues fining documentation on which Atlassian products it should be connected to.
Currently has app links to Jira and Bitbucket, but should it connect to Confluence and Bamboo too.
Any advice or links to documentation would be greatly appreciated.
Issue:
I am currently working on a project to build out a new Fisheye/Crucible server and I am having some issues finding some of the information I need regrading application links.
I read though and followed the guides below for setting up Fisheye/Crucible app links.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/fisheye/linking-to-another-application-960155619.html
I am not having any technical issues but more having an issue understanding which Atlassian products Fisheye/Crucible should connect to.
I currently have connected Fisheye/Crucible to Jira and Bitbucket as code review will need access to these to pull code and create tickets for tracking work, but I am not sure if I should or if there is any benefit to connecting Fisheye/Crucible to Confluence or Bamboo.
Any links to documentation or advice would be greatly appreciated.