Am I missing it, or is there a way to schedule a report with the alert details? If I go to "Alert Analytics" and run a report for a specific period of time for a specific integration or team. Then if I click on "Alerts per Status" or almost any other graph or chart on that page, I get the option to "Show Alerts" or "Show Alerts Detailed". I know I can schedule that report in different formats, including "as .CSVs" but all it is, is a list of the number of alerts broken down in different ways. I can't seem to find a place where I can schedule a report of the alert details.
We would like to be able to schedule this on a routine basis and sent to application owners for some applications as a safety net to make sure the alerts generated aren't sent to OpsGenie, auto closed, and then forgotten about, never to be seen.
Also some management is feeling a little "lost" without folders full of alert emails to "see what's going on" . I'm not missing them at all
but it will probably take some time to break the old habits for them and for them to be confident in the system. A detailed report of alerts over the past day (for example) should eliminate the alert email overload and still allow these people to easily access a list of alerts if they desire.