Hi,
I'm using this power-ip since this week-end, I put a repeater on a card, I.E a due date and a frequency but when I click on the power-up button at the top of my table, it show me du placates of each cards.
Any idea ?
Hi from Trello Support! The Card Repeater Power-Up is designed to create another copy of the card on a regular basis.
If you find the original card and turn off the Repeater settings for that card, that should stop the duplicates.However, if you're seeing something different, could you share a screenshot?
Hi @Blair at Atlassian & thank you for your answer !
So, if I understand you well, when I create a car with the Repeater power-up, it will create additional card, one er day for instance ?
Is that the reason why I have a card with the repeater settings and another one without ?
If that's right, that's sound good to me but, in such a case, why display a message with the word "duplicate" ? I'm workin on IS/IT programs, duplicates means error.
Thanks !
I'm using the following lists : To-Do, On-Going, Repetitives, Done & and Abandonned. Considering the fact that this power-up creat additional card, called duplicates, in principales without repeater setting, how do I know what card to move ton Done ?
Thanks
I started from scratch, with new repetitive cards, for one card I know have two duplicates, without repetitive settings:
My first automobile that I sold in 2011 in India, became "Fiat Punto", which changed into released in India in the course of the preceding 12 months which I get from online blogs like you can visit. It turned into a hatchback. It turned into a terrific first car for me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.