I have a user who wants to know all of the Bamboo plans where he has used his login credentials within the plan's repository configuration.
Where is this info stored in the DB? Or is there another way to answer his question?
Thanks.
Hi @David Mahoney
That is indeed a good question!The table you are looking for is VCS_LOCATION. This table has a column called XML_DEFINITION_DATA and guess what, it has XML data on it which is not that easy to parse.
The best way I could come with was through these two DB queries:
Get plans with this <NAME> in their config
SELECT B.FULL_KEY AS PLAN_KEY, B.TITLE AS PLAN_TITLE, VL.PLUGIN_KEY AS REPOSITORY_TYPEFROM VCS_LOCATION AS VL JOIN PLAN_VCS_LOCATION AS PVL ON PVL.VCS_LOCATION_ID = VL.VCS_LOCATION_ID JOIN BUILD AS B ON PVL.PLAN_ID = B.BUILD_ID JOIN BUILD_DEFINITION AS BD ON B.BUILD_ID = BD.BUILD_IDWHERE VL.MARKED_FOR_DELETION=FALSE AND VL.IS_GLOBAL=FALSE AND VL.XML_DEFINITION_DATA LIKE '%<NAME>%'
Get repositories with this <NAME> in their config
SELECT VL.NAME, VL.PLUGIN_KEY AS REPOSITORY_TYPEFROM VCS_LOCATION AS VLWHERE MARKED_FOR_DELETION=FALSE AND IS_GLOBAL=TRUE AND VL.XML_DEFINITION_DATA LIKE '%<NAME>%'
We also have this improvement request that covers this scenario. It will be great if you can vote on it. It will help us to set our priorities when going over the suggestions we have:
I hope those queries can help.
That's awesome. Thanks.
I'm glad it helps you =]
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.