I started to use Trello recently. I see that I am always able to 4 at max lists in boards.
Is there a limitation for free package or it is same for even the charged packages?
Thanks,
@ULAŞ
Can you clarify what you mean, please? - Are you saying you are only able to open 4 lists in a board? If so, that is not correct.
I've never heard that there is a limit on lists one can have in a board. However, I have seen notifications popping up in boards with many lists (>100) and cards. That could be a performance issue one day. But you can definitely have more than 4 lists in a board. That's no problem.
Hi Katrin,
I am really sorry for late return. I think there occurred a temporary bug or something like that. It works very well now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.