Hello
Is it possible to change the Date/Time Format in Bamboo to use the the european type instead of the US format?Especially the I would like to have the 24H Format for time.
Try changing the following entries in BambooActionSupport.properties:
global.dateFormat.date = dd MMM yyyyglobal.dateFormat.datetime = dd MMM yyyy, h:mm:ss aglobal.dateFormat.time = h:mm:ss aglobal.dateFormat.ago = ago# Webwork default valueswebwork.date.format=dd MMM yyyy, h:mm:ss a
sounds promising but...
where do i find the BambooActionsupport.properties?
I'm using Bamboo 3.4.3 on Java 32 bit 1.6.25
Look for atlassian-bamboo-language-3.4.3.jar in your Bamboo installation directory
Thanks a lot, it workedonly needed some time to figure out, how to modify a jar file (i'm new to this stuff)
We've got this issue as well and I can't say modifying a jar file to set date format sounds like a good idea...
I'd prefer a cleaner way than above solution. Is it really that hard to allow users to change such a setting?
The other Atlassian products allow to do that in the UI; having a configuration file outside the JAR overriding the default shouldn't be too difficult IMO:
I’m aghast. Well-known issue, quite easy to fix. If at least Atlassian had settled for a more universal, scientific format.
Hi,
Do you know Atlassian add this setting to GUI without editing jar files?
In latest version 6.7.1 ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.