Hi, I'm using Trello to manage campaigns with members from different locations. Is there a chat room/board in Trello that works like Google Hangouts or Slack that we can chat on Trello?
Thanks,
Amanda
@amanda.koh When I want to do chat in Trello, I just create a card for each "room" or "channel" then people can watch the card and they'll receive a notification for every new comment posted. Otherwise if they unwatch the card, they will only be notified when someone mentions them by name. I put those "chat cards" in a list called "Chat" so people know not to do anything else with them.
Hi Iain, can the 'chat' happen in Trello itself? Or we have to reply on another app/tool? Thanks, Amanda
@amanda.koh you can just add comments to a card, anyone watching the card will get a notification, or if they unwatch they will only receive a notification when mentioned by username
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.