Hello Everyone!
I've created a Trello for board for tracking our customer accounts and deliveries. With each card being a separate account.
The accounts, delivery days and times are static and we do the same companies every other day, three days week.
There is a total of two routes each with approximately 10 deliveries each/per delivery day. Total of about 60+ deliveries a week.
I put a due date on each one of the cards to know when they get delivered.
Since they are not one-time deliveries I need to go in each card and manually set the due date for the correct delivery day next week.
My initial solution to automate this (which works great!) was to have Butler do the following command run:
---
"when the due date is marked as complete in a card by anyone, move the due date to the same day next week, and mark the due date as incomplete"
---
But using that method eats up all my operations and command runs.
It would be great if the day after delivery Butler went by list and determined if a due date was completed and then ran the command I pasted above and not have it check every single time a due date is marked complete.
Does anyone know of a better way to get this done?
Let me know if you need more info or if my main limitation is just my limit of operations and commands.
Thanks all!
Aric