Hi,
I thought I would post something to see if there are any other users/businesses out there that are using Jira Software for anything other than Software, App and Web development? I have been using Jira for around 6 years and started on version 3. now using version 8. and am absolutely delighted with the differences and power the new version brings.
My current venture is setting up a global business to use Jira Software for automated Mech/Elec/SW Engineering projects that find "deviations"/issues preventing the course of the original project progress. Having custom workflows and data capture points means that we can swiftly work through issues and "Continuously Improve" the way projects are initiated, planned and executed. Bringing Agile working to traditional V-model and waterfall projects has been hugely successful in the roll out I have worked with, improving quality, profit and efficiency.
I'd would be interested to hear from other users who have a similar application or would be interested to know more!