Hi Community,
this is a personal advice for checklist sorting. I'd like to have a new checklist in the first place instead of the last one when I create it. Otherwise, I have to scroll till the end of the page to find it.
What's your opinion?
Thanks.
@Gianluca hmm You used to be able to use Butler for this, but I can't see the option in the Power up anymore to set the position of a checklist. @Katrin Anger do you know if it's still possible?
Here's a Trellinator command to do it that you could install globally to move every added checklist to the top:
https://gist.github.com/iaindooley/89c1ac771c41ddad4c1f15d55bcb8fba
You could install this as a global command so it would happen on any board where Trellinator was a member. You can read more about Trellinator here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-articles/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271
@Gianluca @Iain Dooley
Hi there,
That was an option with the ButlerBot, but I haven't seen this with the Butler Power-Up.
I think, Gianluca, it would be best when you set up a feature request for the Butler Power-Up since this is a function that others would benefit from as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.