I just licensed Confluence, BitBucket, Jira, and Bamboo for my small network team.I would like to run this all on once server platform in VMWare.What is the Best OS and is this even advisable.
I may also add Trello to the mix.
Hi @Jonathan_Van_Kleeck ,
the easiest to administer and maintain is probably Linux. You can use Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS ... it's pretty much the same on all these versions. I personnaly use Debian !
Have you chosen a database yet to install your products on ?
For Trello, it's a cloud-based product so you won't have to choose
My installs are typically CentOS, so you don't see an issue with running all the services on one host?I did not license Trello yet, I am considering it, but I do not think I am allowed to run things in the cloud... (we are healthcare) Can I run an instance on my local server?
I would advise running one application per server/VM, otherwise you'll probably run into performance issues.
For Trello, there is only a Cloud version so you don't really have a choice
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.