I'm logged out of Trello and can not log back in.
The systems does not recognize my email address.
I have tried with caps and without.
How can I recover my board?
@Kate Lancaster you can login using either email address or username. One tip would be to go into your email and look for the "welcome" email from Trello you received after signing up. This will both tell you which email address you used to sign up and will also remind you of your username. You can only reset a password using email, not username.
Thanks @Iain Dooley, thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately I get a message that there is no account linked to my email address (the one I've been using for some time.)
Any other ideas?
@Kate Lancaster sounds like you're still trying to use email address. You can login with username, and follow my advice above to find out which email address was linked to your account. It sounds like you probably have more than one email address and signed up with one that you're not actively using anymore.
Thanks @Iain Dooley
I only have the one work email, which is/was linked to the account. It's no longer recognised.
I can not see the username in the Welcome email. I've tried a few that I commonly use, and none of these work
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.