Hello Community,
I would be very happy, if you can help me out with the following Question.
How can I define a filter for tickets, which have been resolved or closed within a time period?
The following filters are not working:
project = "project name" AND (resolved, closed >= 2019-03-01 AND resolved, closed <= 2019-05-31)
project = "project name" AND ( (resolved >= 2019-03-01 AND resolved <= 2019-05-31) OR status =(closed >= 2019-03-01 AND closed <= 2019-05-31) )
project = "project name" AND ( (resolved >= 2019-03-01 AND resolved <= 2019-05-31) OR (closed >= 2019-03-01 AND closed <= 2019-05-31) )
I think the system has a problem with the status “closed”. If I just filter for resolved tickets the filter works:
project = "project name" AND (resolved >= 2019-03-01 AND resolved <= 2019-05-31)
If I exchange the status to closed, it does not work:
project = "project name" AND (closed >= 2019-03-01 AND closed <= 2019-05-31)
Any idea how to filter both status options?
Thank you in Advance.