I am on Bamboo 6.8.1
I am using a mono-repo with 200 components in it using change detection to limit what change triggers each plan.
This means I have 200 PlanSpec*.java files which get processed by the Bamboo specs scanner.
If I change one of those Java Specs files, the scanner detects the change and compiles all 200 specs.
I could live with that if that was all it did but here is the issue it causes.
On my Build Dashboard page (All Build Plans), I have a mixture of successful/failed builds.
After the scanner runs, they all turn green with the Reason field set to "Specs configuration updated"
So, I can not see the "real" Build failures anymore.
Thiis would be fine if I could filter the results to ignore "Specs configuration updated" and/or show only those builds where the "real" build failed"
Any ideas on:
- Only trigger Spec compilation for the changed spec only
- A way of filtering Build results
Thanks