I work on a team of people who are effectively knowledge workers. We parse, synthesize and analyse a combination of qualitative and quantitative data and make decisions off the back of our analysis. I'm looking for a quick and dirty solution to sharing pithy qualitative analysis amongst the team that will allow us to share ideas more efficiently but also use these comments and ideas in client reporting
1. effectively log those comments against a unique identifier (stock code - up to 1000 different stock codes eventually).
2. allow us to assign secondary subject category tags
3. search by subject category or by ticker
4. dump out information to bespoke client reports in word or excel or PDF
Trello is a nice starting point for us, but I'm wondering whether there's a capability to
a) create more of a unique identifier database structure and...
b) dump out the comments by date range or category?
or if there's an app that will plug into one of the Atlassian suite of products that would allow us to use it this way.
Thanks for your comments!