During setup, I choose bitbucket, which successfully logs me in, however when redirected to http://localhost:34106
it fails to connect and proceed any farther.I have also tried to download and add my license to no avail.
Hello! Could you check and see if there's a firewall rule or anti-virus that would be preventing your browser from communicating with localhost? Which browser are you currently using?
You are misunderstanding. I am using chrome, but the browser isn't the issue.It goes all the way thru the entired authorization, and is trying to connect to the port that sourcetree is supposed to be listening on in localhosthttp://localhost:34106/?state=authenticated&code=blahblahblahsourcetree doesn't appear to be listening on that port, no browser, curl, telnet, ssh... NO application can find anything listening on that port.My first thought was the windows firewall, so I explicitly let sourcetree have all communication. No luck. I can develop locally using random ports, so I didn't believe that was an issue, but windows can be picky by app. So I tried turning off the windows firewall. Still no luck.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.