I am just starting with Trello. Trying to convince my company to use the product.
I have created one board only and invited the other team members. They have joined and registered accounts.
The other person I have assigned Admin permissions has been making changes now for a day or two.
We had a meeting today and she is making changes to the board but I do not see her view of the board with the changes reflected.
When I click the her name and View board member's activity. I can see that she has made changes as recent as several minutes ago.
The problem is my board looks the same as it did the last time I edited it. It looks as though she has made label changes and can view the text on the labels as well as added items to the checklist on several cards.
I do not see these changes even after refreshing and logging in and out.
Is there a minimum amount of time before I can see the changes, or am I not going to see them at all. Perhaps I am misunderstanding how the product works.
I can't very well sell them on this if it is not functioning properly. I really want this to work.
Any help would be appreciated.