Best wishes to all, my name is Antu Deb nath. Opening my new account. Can i be your friend
Hi Antu, I will be your friend.
Hi new friend Antu!
Welcome to our community site. I hope you enjoy it here.
Andy
Welcome @[deleted]! So excited to learn more about you. You may want to visit our Welcome Center or participate in some Friday fun threads. You will find many friends here!
Hello @[deleted]
I will be your friend . I know you can also count on @BiancaEwho is another member of the Community team here at Atlassian.
Welcome!
@[deleted]Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out some advice from Community Leaders on what they wish they'd known in their first few visits here. 😄
Welcome @[deleted]hope you find the community helpful and beneficial
Hi friend! Thanks for joining the Atlassian Community It's great that you're here. Hope you find lots of helpful info about Atlassian products.
Check out Trello, a tool where you can collaborate or work solo with boards, lists, and cards. Trello helps enable you to organize and prioritize your projects in a fun, flexible way. Let me know if you have any Trello questions!
Have a productive day!
Hello @[deleted]! A warm welcome to the Atlassian Community! It's great to have you.
Regards,
Shannon
ok
ok friend
thanks
yes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.