how to upload a video on trello cloud and does it take up memory on my pc or can store on the cloud of trello: The reason why I am asking this question is that videos take up too much space on my desktop so I was wondering if trello cloud would help in this issue so that I could save the videos on trello and later upload on youtube in installments.
@Meera Menon you can attach files up to 250MB with Trello paid plans. You could also store the files in Google Drive and then link those to Trello cards.
Oh ok, for free plan , can not upload even one video?
If I want to upload the video to my youtube channel, what is the best suggestion to do on a free plan? Thanks
@Meera Menon if you want to upload your video to a youtube channel, you should upload it to youtube, not Trello
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.