I've created labels for my board. I can see them at the back of the cards. But I don't see them at the front of the card. How do I activate them?
I'm using a Chrome browser on a Google Pixelbook.
@John Wong
Label descriptions become invisible when they are toggled. There is a shortcut ";" (semicolon) that untoggles the labels. - Does that help, John?
@John Wong do you mean the label names? ie. are you seeing the colours of the labels on the front, but not the names? You can click one of the label colours and it will change to show the names of all labels on the board. You can also hover over any card and use the keyboard shortcut to enable which is a semi-colon (;)
No. I mean the colored labels themselves. I don't see them.
But thanks for the reply.
This works! I see them now. Thank you very much, Katrin. ;-)
Thank you!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.