I have a Jira docker image set up to communicate with Crowd. The login with Crowd users works when SSO is disabled, but I cannot login to Jira with any user at all once I enable SSO using Crowd.
Following this guide, I made the following changes to my Jira Docker image:
seraph-config.xml was changed to:
<!-- CROWD:START - If enabling Crowd SSO integration uncomment the following SSOSeraphAuthenticator and comment out the JiraSeraphAuthenticator below -->
<authenticator class="com.atlassian.jira.security.login.SSOSeraphAuthenticator"/>
<!-- CROWD:END -->
<!-- CROWD:START - The authenticator below here will need to be commented out for Crowd SSO integration
<authenticator class="com.atlassian.jira.security.login.JiraSeraphAuthenticator"/>
CROWD:END -->
I also added a crowd.properties file that contained the following information:
application.name jira-8
application.password test
application.login.url http://crowd-url/crowd/console/
crowd.server.url http://crowd-url/crowd/services/
crowd.base.url http://crowd-url/crowd/
session.isauthenticated session.isauthenticated
session.tokenkey session.tokenkey
session.validationinterval 1
session.lastvalidation session.lastvalidation
cookie.tokenkey crowd.token_keyroot@<key>:/opt/atlassian/crowd/client/conf#
After I make these changes and restart the Docker container, I'm unable to log in to Jira with any credentials (I tried both Crowd credentials, and Jira local credentials)