Hi Team,
I am unable to Install Source Tree, I am following the below steps and attaching the issues here.
1. Ran the Installer - SourceTreeSetup-3.1.3.exe
2. Clicked Bitbucket for login.
3. Got this screen to Grant Access.
4. After Granting access i get the Authentication Successful prompt as below.
5. Source Tree prompt becomes non-responsive as shown below.
6. Finally Ends up again on Square one as below.
I have tried everything like settings below:
{
At a minimum IE needs to be configured as follows:
Cog/Internet options/Security settings need to be enabled
- Misc/Access data sources across domains
- Misc/Allow META-REFRESH
- Scripting/Active Scripting
- The browser mode set to 10
- The document mode set to 10
These can be set using the F12 developer tools.
Those are the settings that matter. It should also be able to set them indirectly by:
- making sure https://id.atlassian.com is NOT set to be rendered in Compatibility Mode
- Set Cog/Internet options/Security to Medium-High}
I am trying to install this in my enterprise Laptop.
Thanks
Manish Kulkarni