How do I get list of Bamboo projects and plans with their users using MS SQL query
Hi @Nirmalkumar Shete
From your question is not clear what do you mean by "their users", but I will consider you are talking about what users or groups have permissions on those plan/projects.This query will give you the build projects/plans:
SELECT P.PROJECT_ID, P.PROJECT_KEY, P.TITLE, B.BUILD_ID, B.FULL_KEY, B.TITLEFROM PROJECT PJOIN BUILD B ON P.PROJECT_ID=B.PROJECT_IDWHERE BUILD_TYPE='CHAIN' ORDER BY FULL_KEY
This one will give you the deployment projects/environments:
SELECT DP.DEPLOYMENT_PROJECT_ID, DP.NAME, DE.ENVIRONMENT_ID, DE.NAME, DP.PLAN_KEYFROM DEPLOYMENT_PROJECT DPJOIN DEPLOYMENT_ENVIRONMENT DE ON DP.DEPLOYMENT_PROJECT_ID=DE.PACKAGE_DEFINITION_ID
The users and groups with permissions for them you can get from this page:
I hope that will allow you to retrieve the information you need from the Bamboo DB.
Thank you Daniel, this is what I was looking for..
I'm glad it was helpful! =]
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.