When looking at a trello board the labels are not visible. If i open a card any label assigned to becomes visible but i can't see the label unless i click the card. I use to be able to see the label color and text but now i see nothing.
Semicolon toggles the labels. Saw this on another post
Hi Kevin, Please can you explain how to fix this? I need my labels back!
Thanks Kevin! Ali, Simple press the semicolon key to toggle labels on and off
Thank you so much!! This saved me!
I had the same issue and here is what I did
Go to the below link, download the extension; give it a minute or so click refresh
you should see a little tag at the upper left hand corner at the top of the board, right next to the "Boards" icon, when you hoover over it, it will say change label style, click on that and pick the way you want your labels to display on the board.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/trelabels-for-trello/annjdmkbhchmobehkcfilecnlhibedbj?hl=en
Unfortunately this extension is not available
I actually figured out my cards didn't have a color and so they where not appearing until you click the card
Yes, unfortunately the Trelabels extension seems to have stopped working and disappeared. That's too bad, it was my favorite extension for Trello.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.