Background
As an Agile Coach, I want to see separate issues on separate board, so that each team can focus on their scope. AC: Not pay additional plug-ins
Details:
I have different teams, with different Kanban boards, and 1 Scrum board on the same project. There are stories and sub-tasks, and goal would be that each one would see only their own issues (board and backlog). There is a custom field "SW Team" which is filled during plannings and backlog refinements with one of the team names, and until now I came out with 2 approaches to filter this:
- JQL: project = sw AND "sw team" = ABC...
- I can't see sub-tasks, as people forget to populate that field, while their manage work on issues
- JQL: project = sw AND ("sw team" = ABC OR "Sw Team" is EMPTY) ....
- I'm getting sub-tasks of stories that are not on my board, as they have their sw team = Other_team while its sub-tasks keep it EMPTY.
Why does sub-tasks of issues not in filter appear on this board? Sub-tasks should be with their mama&papas, and not running along far from them! 
Seriously, I accept that they may appear (its a issue as any other and comply with filter), but there should be a JQL options to filter this out. And please... don't suggest me plugins that will cost me almost as much as JIRA itself.
