Hi,
I am trying to create a simple artifact to share a source tree between stages. This is just a simple test to help me better understand how Bamboo works.
I have Location set to "fw_comp" which is the Checkout Directory I have configured for the Source Code Checkout task. The Copy Pattern is **/* so I expect the full fw_comp tree to be copied into the artifact.
When I run I get the following error in the log. From what I have read, the error "Unable to publish artifact" is usually followed by some kind of reason but mine is just blank. Any idea what this means? This is a fresh install of Bamboo and we are all new to this tool so I am wondering if this indicates some kind of configuration problem rather than a problem with my plan config.
Thanks,
Phil
|
20-May-2014 14:46:20
|
Finished task 'Check out fw_comp from head of mainline R12.X branch (master as set in Project repositories)'
|
|
20-May-2014 14:46:20
|
Running pre-build action: VCS Version Collector
|
|
20-May-2014 14:46:20
|
Running pre-build action: Clover Grails PreBuild Action
|
|
20-May-2014 14:46:21
|
Running post build plugin 'Artifact Copier'
|
|
20-May-2014 14:46:21
|
Publishing an artifact: Firmware Repository
|
|
20-May-2014 14:46:46
|
Unable to publish artifact [Firmware Repository]:
|
|
20-May-2014 14:46:46
|
The artifact is required for down stream Stages and Jobs, build will now fail.
|