I'm trying to figure out if Butler can auto-populate my due dates (so I don't have to manually adjust those each month)....
I have a set list of items that need to happen each month. I've created a "template" list containing those cards for each activity. I have Butler set-up to copy over all those cards into a new list at the 1st of each month. This part is working.
Next, I would like to have Butler then enter in the due dates for each card once they are copied into that new "working" list for the month (which vary based on the activity)....and I think I need to use some sort of command, but nothing seems to be working. For example, Card A needs to be due 1st of Month plus 5 days....Card B due 1st of Month plus 10 days....etc etc. Is there an easy way to do this?