Is there a way to remove attachments from a Trello card automatically after copying the card to another board?
Hi @HSSEQ Thome I am not aware of a way to do what you are describing after you have already copied the card, however you can copy the card and remove the tick box for attachments so that they are not copied with the card. Here is a link with more details:
https://help.trello.com/article/802-copying-cards-lists-or-boards
Hi Jodi,
Thanks for the information. I have automated the card copying using butler, so I guess manual tick box removal is not an option.
Thanks @HSSEQ Thome at this time I don't see a way to do it, perhaps you could put it in as a feature request: https://help.trello.com/article/724-submitting-feature-requests-for-trello
It would be very convenient and if there was a tick box to remove attachments for the full board copy, like there is for individual card copy.
Thanks,
Jodi
I would also be very interested to know if this will be a feature offered in the future?
Thanks
Adam
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.