Bamboo is installed on the same rhel server as Jenkins. I try to use the Jenkins Importer and feed it my Jenkins home directory. I get this error...
No importable Job configurations found in the specified location. See Import log for details.
The import log contains this...
Job name: FileMove
SEVERITY: FATAL
Exception while reading data from /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/FileMove: java.io.IOException: Unable to read /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/FileMove/config.xml
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Job name: Deploy
SEVERITY: FATAL
Exception while reading data from /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/Deploy: java.io.IOException: Unable to read /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/Deploy/config.xml
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Job name: Refresh
SEVERITY: FATAL
Exception while reading data from /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/Refresh: java.io.IOException: Unable to read /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/Refresh/config.xml
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Job name: Test
SEVERITY: FATAL
Exception while reading data from /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/Test: java.io.IOException: Unable to read /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/Test/config.xml
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All of the .xml files exist and are world readable on the file system so I don't know why it would find the files but not be able to read them. However, I am using Jenkins folders and I think that these config.xml files are for the folders, and not the jobs that are in the folders. The actual jobs would be further down the path similar to this...
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/Refresh/jobs/RefreshPipeline
Those jobs are not getting found or listed to be imported by the Jenkins Importer.
Is the Jenkins Importer unable to handle folders in Jenkins or is there something else going on that I don't understand?
Is there a way for me to get this working and import my Jenkins jobs?