I can´t finish a feature hotfix beacuse it disappears.. see the image below.
When loading finishes, the name of the feature/hotfix disappears.
Thanks in advance
The issue was the branch's name: Sourcetree didn´t include the word "feature/ or hotfix/" when I initialized Git flow. I had to init on cmd with git flow init -f again.
thanks
Hello! This might be an issue on our end but as a work-around just click the "Terminal" button and run the following command:
git flow hotfix finish 1527-acceso-denegado
Before doing that, could you run the command that will list the possible hotfix names for gitflow and reply with the results?
git flow hotfix list
I have the same problem
$ git flow feature listFatal: Prefix parameter missing.No feature branches exist.
You can start a new feature branch:
git flow feature start <name> [<base>]
I got same issue.
As far as I can check, root cause seems to be SourceTree "Git flow init" button fails setting gitflow prefixes.
My Git config was "empty":
[gitflow "prefix"]feature = bugfix = release = hotfix =
Replacing with usual default setting (here after) fixed this issue at my end
[gitflow "prefix"]feature = feature/bugfix = bugfix/release = release/hotfix = hotfix/
Hope this can help,
this fix my error..thanks so much.!
Hi.
I'm having the same user as the reporter, at the beginning the hotfix is listed but after some seconds it disappears.
I'm using a new brand computer and I cloned my git from bitbucket, in my other PC it works ok.
I'm using version 3.3.6
I already did this: git flow init -f
And this:
Hi, if the feature was created before the config file fix follow these steps:
1) fix file config:
2) restart sourcetree
3) rename your feature: from "myfeature" to "feature/myfeature"
4) click on "Git Flow" button
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.