That’s great to hear that your issue has been resolved.
Oops!
Quick hotkey search solved the mystery. Semicolon toggles label names. Didn’t expect that to toggle colours as well.
Done.
Hi Mike, I'm facing the same issue with labels while using Chrome.
is your semicolon tip work with Chrome too?
Hi @MikeNick , the Trello team indicated that disabling the “card Colors for Trello” chrome extension, and if you don’t here that enabled check for “pm for Trello”? Two users now no longer have issues with labels after disabling those extensions. Let me know if that helps.
thanks,
jodi
same here.... labels still not showing after disable extensions.
cleared my cache and now labels are back! Suggestion from Jodi works
So glad it helped @Chen Si
Thank you! The labels are back!
Hi @Jodi LeBlanc ,
My labels are still not back and I have already cleared the cache on my chrome... What should I do?
That worked for me too! Thanks for the tip!
Worked for me! Went to my chrome extensions and removed. Refreshed and done! Labels are there.
I am having same issue and checked my google chrome. I don't see any trello extensions and I've tried the semicolon trick. Still cannot get my labels to show on card. Any other ideas? I also cleared my cache
use this combination: "bloq fn" + " ; "
I'm on a Mac. This is the 2nd time I've lost the labels but I can't get the ; trick quite right... Help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.