Hi everyone! I'm new to power-ups and buttons. I recently created three automations that are buttons on the cards within a team board. My team member doesn't see them on their end. What am I doing wrong? Are power-ups user specific?
Hi Elisa, and welcome to Community!
I think I had this same problem, and support sent me this KB article: https://help.trello.com/article/1142-sharing-butler-buttons
Let me know if it solves your problem too.
Carolyn
This worked for me, Carolyn. Thank you!!
Awesome- so happy to share the solution with you
Had the same issue, now solved )
THANKS!!!
I'm like Ella and would love to know if there is an updated link around!
I believe the link has moved here: https://help.butlerfortrello.com/article/13-sharing-butler-buttons
Make sure the board and specific team members are added to a workspace.
After you create a Button, there are 3 options:
Check #1 and especially #3. I'm not sure if they need to be admin as well and unfortunately, I couldn't find an article to support this. I did have one of my teammates check and he confirmed he could see the Buttons I created as well as the commands for each. I hope this helps (at least until it's changed again).
Same - the link snim2 shared March 4 redirects to the butler category, and I don't see anything about buttons there.
See the bottom of this page: https://help.trello.com/article/1318-creating-and-managing-butler-commands
I was hoping that I could share with my workspace, and then my colleagues would have the option of enabling the button on their board or not (to save button clutter). But checking just the "3. Shared with workspace button" does not make the automation available on the other boards on the workspace. I have to check "2. Enable on all boards in the workspace", but am not sure all the boards want it.
Is what I'm trying to do possible? am I missing something?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.