Hi,
It seems like I can not rerun a build of a historic commit using the bamboo java spec as it was specified in that commit. Instead it every bamboo job seems to use the current plan definitions.
I.e. lets say you have a repo with the following commits
1) initial import of project which includes a bamboo java spec under bamboo-specs/
2) develop features and commit changes
3) change the java spec under bamboo-specs/
4) implement a new features and commit changes
after step (3) it seems that all commits from step (2) are now build using the java spec defined in step (3)
Instead what I want is to be able to rerun a commit from step (2) using the java spec which was defined in step(1) and all commits from step(4) should use the java spec from step(3).
Is this not possible? Is there config flag to make it behave like that.
Every commit contains the bamboo configuration under the bamboo-specs/ folder. And yet every new bamboo job appears to disregard the bamboo-specs/ folder and just runs the plan as it is currently configured. Even if I try to rerun a year old commit that has a different bamboo configuration in its bamboo-specs/ folder.
with kind regards,
Jeroen De Vlieger