Hi,
When I enter into my card my activities are selects and I didn't mark them. What's happening and how can I change this?
Thank you
Marianne Tufani
Hi @Marianne Tufani , just to clarify are you talking about the checklist option when you say "Enter into my card my activities"? If so, was this a board you copied recently or a new board? If it was a board you made a copy of the checklist items are all checked when boards are copied, you need to uncheck them due to this bug.
If not, is this a joint board? Could another board member have possibly checked off these items?
Thanks,Jodi
Hi, Jodi!
The board is a daily repetition and before wasn't happening this.
It is a joint board, but the members don't have anything. The bug started this week.
So, when I enter in our card, all the options are "checked".
I don't understud how can I fixed it. Can you help me?
Thanks,
Marianne
Hi @Marianne Tufani you mentioned this is now a daily occurrence and the bug just started this week. I would recommend getting in touch with Trello Support directly at support@Trello.com to report this issue and to determine the timeline of when the bug will be fixed.Thanks,
Jodi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.