I was looking at the list of integrations for OpsGenie and I saw a deployment category.
I was a little surprised to see that there is an integration for Jenkins but nothing was listed for Bamboo?
Are there plans to support Bamboo in the future?
Hi James,
Bamboo is a prebuilt integration that we support in our application. You can search for it in the integrations tab (under Settings) or under a Team -> integrations tab.
Regards,
Nick
https://docs.opsgenie.com/docs/atlassian-bamboo-integration
Hi Nick!
Thanks for the response. Admittedly, I haven't actually started a free trial of Opsgenie yet I was just looking at the webpage for it: https://www.opsgenie.com/integrations
Is there any reason Bamboo was omitted there?
Thanks!
-James
I'm actually unsure why Bamboo was left off our integrations page, but I'll be sure to mention this to marketing for the update! Thanks for pointing this out
Best,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.