Hello,
I'm running into issues mapping an issue type to a custom Portfolio hierarchy level.
I first created the issue type ("Initiative") by following these instructions:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/defining-issue-type-field-values-861253235.html
and associated the "Initiative" issue type with the Default Issue Type Scheme.
Following the instructions provided here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfoliocloud/how-to-create-a-new-hierarchy-level-in-portfolio-for-jira-941618926.html
I created a new hierarchy level by clicking the "Create Level" button. However, when I went to the dropdown to select the "Initiative" issue type, it wasn't an option and a deterministic list of other issue types were displayed.
Issue Type: https://imgur.com/tACbR3M
Hierarchy Configuration: https://imgur.com/g5EtYQK
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hi David,
On the Hierarchy mapping page only 6 issue types are visible in the drop down at any given time, but there is a scroll option. Just to verify can you scroll down in the mapping dropdown to see additional issue types?
Let me know if this is the case.
Regards,Earl
Thank you Earl,
I did not see that the dropdown was a scrollable div. I found the issue type just fine after scrolling!
David
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.