Hello , Running stages selectively (not sequentially) enabled in the what Bamboo release/version please?
Hi @Jaya kumar,
Just to make sure I understand what you are asking, are you taking about what release of Bamboo provided the ability to skip manual stages?
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-11104
If this is correct it would appear this was delieverd in version 5.0+ of Bamboo.
In order to accomplish this when you run your plan if you select the "Run Customized" option, this will allow you to selectively choose which manual stages you would like to run.
I hope that helps.
-James
Hi @Jimmy Seddon , yeah, when I select the "Run Customized" option, this will show 3 stages, but I can not select 2nd stage without selecting 1st stage. Similarly, if I select 3rd stage, automatically selected 1st and 2nd stages which its in disabled mode.
But, I want to select manual stages 1, 2, 3 independently. please help me out.
Thanks in advance.
Atlassian Bamboo version 6.8.0 build 60803 - 30 Jan 19
I took a closer look at the issue I mentioned and it looks at those what was requested and what was delievered were not the same thing. BAM-11104 provided the ability to create deployment projects as an option to not require skipping stages.
The Ability to skip manual stages was moved to https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-17155
Since this isn't possible at this time. What are you trying to accomplish? Maybe we can find an alternative solution for you.
Hi @Jimmy Seddon ,
My requirement is simple, I have to initiate my automation scripts with 2 different servers. So for that, I need UI to choose which server to run either 1st or 2nd or both servers.
-Jayakumar
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.