Hey, so the project poster template is great. I want to have an overview page (like the meeting notes overview page) which displays the current project and its status. How can I do this?
Hi @Lars Böhnke ,
I see this is quite an old question already. There is a good chance that you already found a solution and if so: cheers to that!
I also noticed your question had over 1.110 views and no answer. So I thought it may still be useful to do something about that.
When you create a project poster from the project poster template, you will see that at the bottom of the page a label is assigned. In the example below, this label is "project-posters":
Now, confluence has built-in macros that you can use to create summaries based on these labels. And so I built an overview page consisting like this:
The page (in design) consists of only 3 elements:
The create from template macro is the button you see above the list of project posters. It is associated with the project poster template, so clicking the button creates a new project poster. The nice thing is that the page will end up directly below your overview page.
The Content report table macro generates the list of all project posters. It is really easy to configure, as it only requires you to specify these parameters:
With this approach, you can have your summary page set up in less than no time, using very standard Confluence built-in features.
Tip
An alternative approach would be to use page properties in your Project Poster pages and a page properties report on your summary page instead of the content report table macro. That approach gives you more flexibility as to the columns in your table. But it does require you to also extend the Project Poster template, as it does not use page properties.
To learn more about the page properties macro, see the documentation
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.