Hello everyone,
First of all, I love SourceTree and I have been using it without any problems for about a year. However, a while ago, it just became insanely slow overnight. Now I can't use it as something as simple as viewing my working copy changes (with only one edited file) takes about 2 minutes. Every click I make takes ages to process and the interface is often bugged (for example it shows I'm 2 ahead while I have pushed everything).
I have tried some things including reinstalling, removing all repositories and re-adding them and removing all but one repo. I also browsed other questions posted here with similar problems and tried suggestions I found there, but nothing worked. My situation seems worse than any other question I've found.
I am using system Git and have a high-end laptop. Please ask if you need more info/specs.
Any help is appreciated!