Usually upon clicking a file that was added through "Add Content" within a code review, you are able to see the source code and there is a line saying "Add a file comment. Click on source lines to add an inline comment." The issue I'm running into is that I only see "Add a file comment." followed by a box that says "New Version" and contains a link that says "Download revision <Change List Number>" instead of the source code.
So far, I have tried removing all of the files, adding different revisions, and downloading the revision.
The only thing I can think of is that the files are not supported (is that possible?) because the file icons are different in the ones I can view compared to the ones that I cannot view. The files are .cs, .csproj, .pdf, .nunit, and .sln if that makes anything clearer.
Does anyone know why this is happening/how to fix it so the files are visible?