Hello all,
I'm trying to setup an automatic summary for lists with card count and few custom field summing-up without success yet ;-)
Attached is my optimal result with of course automatic update of the top summary cards when project cards are moved out/in of lists or if custom fields values are changed. Another key thing for me is to get summary and project info in the same screen.
I've tested some Chrome extensions but couldn't have more than a card count or a bunch of unlabelled figures. I also went through dashcards with Butlerbot which could have done the job but seems to be discontinued since Butler integration within Trello. Butler power-up can also count cards with increase/decrease action in rules but it can't sum-up custom fields. I have also tried a workaround with Zapier and Google sheet but it burns lots of tasks from my Zapier plan ;-(
Has anyone an idea or a workaround to suggest ?
Many thanks in advance
Regards
Louis-Thibaud