Bitbucket account was created and email was verified
It's absurd that you have to sign in to Atlassian just to install the application with no offline option for the installer.
Hi Maggie,
Sorry to hear about this problem with logging into a Bitbucket account from Sourcetree. However this is not just you that is having this problem. There is currently an outage in regards to Bitbucket Cloud's OAuth tokens are not working correctly. This is the cause of the inability to login here and in turn showing that 'Invalid redirect_uri' error message.
Atlassian has just updated our StatusPage about this incident that you can use to track this problem in https://bitbucket.status.atlassian.com/incidents/l50d1j43zdj9
I would recommend subscribing or watching that incident for update. Once this incident is resolved I would expect that you should then be able to use Sourcetree without this error.
Sorry again for the inconvenience here.
Cheers,
Andy
Getting the same issue.Incident is in state of resolved but the issue still exists
Invalid client_id
This integration is misconfigured. Contact the vendor for assistance.
I'm having this issue as well with a known-good login
Disregard, I fixed the issue by updating the app
I was able to correct this issue by updating to the latest version of SourceTree (3.0)
I'm having the same issue, but from TeamCity instead.
When I try to create a now project by connecting to my Bitbucket account, I get
Confirm access to your accountInvalid client_idThis integration is misconfigured. Contact the vendor for assistance.
I am having the same issue. I am trying to connect to Bitbucket from Microsoft Power Automate (Flow).
When I try to connect from Azure Devops to Bitbucket Cloud, I'm having the same issue.
I am having this issue, did you find a solution?
No sorry, we just created a new project from scratch instead.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.