On Bamboo I have MSBuild job for building and running tests.
It works fine - but I want to use test quarantining option so when I have some test moved to quarantine (and this moved tests are only what fail) job will be marked as successful
I moved one failing test to quarantine but job is marked as failed
Configuration:
Job in Tasks I have Command named Test runner:
Executable = VSTest.Console
Argument = "WebServiceTestClient.dll" /Logger:trx
And after running job with failing test quarantined I get log
01-Apr-201410:59:44Total tests:62.Passed:61.Failed:1.Skipped:0.
01-Apr-201410:59:44TestRunFailed.01-Apr-201410:59:44Test execution time:10.1296Minutes
01-Apr-201410:59:44Failing task since return code of [C:\Program Files(x86)\Microsoft VisualStudio11.0\Common7\IDE\CommonExtensions\Microsoft\TestWindow\VSTest.Console.exe "WebServiceTestClient.dll"/Logger:trx] was 1while expected 0
01-Apr-201410:59:44Finished task 'Test runner'
01-Apr-201410:59:44Starting task 'Parse test logs' of type 'com.atlassian.bamboo.plugin.dotnet:mstest'
01-Apr-201410:59:44Parsing test results...
01-Apr-201410:59:45Failing task since 1 failing test cases were found
Job is marked failed but then:
01-Apr-201410:59:45ChangingTaskResult to SUCCESS as all failed tests were quarantined.01-Apr-201410:59:45Finished task 'Parse test logs'01-Apr-201410:59:45Running post build plugin 'NCover Results Collector'01-Apr-201410:59:45Running post build plugin 'Clover Results Collector'01-Apr-201410:59:45Running post build plugin 'Artifact Copier'01-Apr-201410:59:45Finalising the build...
Unfortunately the output is: