I want to upgrade Bamboo to work with svn 8, but I have JIRA 5.2; Can I upgrade to the latest bamboo?
I found some documentation here (link below), but it's not terribly clear to me. It sounds like the latest bamboo can work with an array of JIRA versions and I might be safe, but I'm not sure.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Integrating+Bamboo+with+JIRA
I am upgrading from bamboo 3.4.4
Hi Kimball,
You can use the latest version of Bamboo with JIRA 5.2, however you will be missing out on some of the features like Development Panel.
Also, take a look at the supported platforms for Bamboo. Only SVN with server 1.5 to 1.7 is supported. Recommend upgrading and testing on a staging instance.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Supported+platforms
Actually we support Subversion 1.8 since Bamboo 5.5 (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-13352). Somehow we managed to forgot updating the Supported platforms page.
Please let us know what existing Bamboo - JIRA integrations are you using.
I added that I am upgrading from bamboo 3.4.4 to the question.
Thanks for the clarification, @Krystian Brazulewicz
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.