Hi, when I attempt to link to a BitBucket Server repository with Bamboo 6.9.0 I get a fatal error 'Unable to read cipher data for 0'.
This is a brand-new install of Bamboo. It has been linked with our existing instance of BitBucket Server and the link has been configured on both instances. Each link shows a green 'connected' status.
Attempting to link a repository in the Admin console under Linked Repositories results in the same error:

Bamboo version: 6.9.0 build 60909 running on CentOS 7.6.1810
BitBucket Server: v5.6.2 running on CentOS 7.4.1708
Log file extract:
```
2019-06-04 15:05:07,967 WARN [http-nio-8085-exec-22] [CacheAwareness] Inheriting disabledCaches:[com.atlassian.bamboo.ANY]
2019-06-04 15:05:08,544 FATAL [http-nio-8085-exec-22] [InstanceSecretStorage] Cipher initialisation vector is unavailable
2019-06-04 15:05:08,547 ERROR [http-nio-8085-exec-22] [BambooActionSupport] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to read cipher data for 0
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to read cipher data for 0
at com.atlassian.bamboo.crypto.instance.InstanceSecretStorage.readKeyAndIv(InstanceSecretStorage.java:59)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.crypto.instance.InstanceSecretStorage.getOrCreateCipherData(InstanceSecretStorage.java:108)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.crypto.instance.InstanceSecretStorage.getCipherData(InstanceSecretStorage.java:99)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.crypto.instance.InstanceSecretStorage.getKeyAndIv(InstanceSecretStorage.java:84)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.crypto.instance.InstanceCipherProvider.getKeyAndIv(InstanceCipherProvider.java:64)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.crypto.instance.InstanceCipherProvider.getCipher(InstanceCipherProvider.java:50)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.crypto.instance.InstanceCipherProvider.getEncryptor(InstanceCipherProvider.java:37)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.crypto.instance.SecretEncryptionServiceInternalImpl.encrypt(SecretEncryptionServiceInternalImpl.java:130)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.crypto.instance.SecretEncryptionServiceInternalImpl.encrypt(SecretEncryptionServiceInternalImpl.java:119)
```
Troubleshooting:
1. I am able to create a plan without linking to a repository.
2. I get the same error if I make myself administrator on both Bamboo and BitBucket.
3. Removing and recreating the link between Bamboo and BitBucket does not solve the issue.
4. Bamboo is running has the 'bamboo' user. This user has drwx access on the 'cipher' directory and rw access on the file cipher.key_0 inside that directory.
5. I've looked at the questions linked but they don't fix my issue:
* https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/not-able-to-link-repository-to-bamboo-Unable-to-read-cipher-data/qaq-p/1048092
6. I have *not* tried a reinstallation with a new home directory and database. If I'm unable to resolve here that's my next step.