Hi, I'm trying to modify or add a new repository to our bamboo plan. This has worked for us for a very long time. Today when I try to do it, it comes back with "Invalid username" when I try to save the repository.
I believe this same user name is used to retrieve the list of branches in the repo on the same screen. This works well and even displays the newly created branches.
But when I click "Save Repository" I get an "Invalid username." error. Due to this error I can't add or modify our plan's repo so this is a major issue. I have admin access to the repo and my account is also fine (I can log in fine, I am not locked out).
Can you please let me know how I can add/modify repos? Is this a temporary downtime issue on Bitbucket?
Please note that using Linked Repos as suggested here https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bamboo-questions/issue-with-adding-cloud-bitbucket-repository-to-build-plan-on/qaq-p/1097341, also fails.
Regards,
Sean