Trello is not syncing with google calendar and I have to manually get a new URL export link every time if I want to sync it:
I added Trello calendar powerup to my trello boards. I went to Trello calendar and under settings, got the link so I could import it to Google calendar.
Then I went to Google calendar and using "add other calendars", imported the URL Trello supplied. Trello calendar got imported and I could see the events created so far in Trello. Yay! so far.
Now I went back to Trello and created a new task with due date. Unfortunately, google calendar didn't show the new event. However, when I once again went through the earlier steps of manually getting a new import link from Trello calendar settings and importing again into google (after removing the previous calendar import from google), the new task with the due date showed up.
Does this mean I have to manually do this step every so often if I want to see the new Trello tasks in my google calendar? Sounds very inconvenient. I hope I am doing something wrong and someone here has an idea what I should do. Could you please help me?