I have a couple of Trello boards that use background images that were available at some point in the past. For example:
- Hex
- Bricks
- Wood Pattern
I would like to use these and the other images from back then on other boards. However, they are no longer options under "colors", and when I search "photos" for "hex" or "bricks", those images don't come up any more.
I like having backgrounds that are neither a) solid colors, nor b) photographs, and those old images did a good job of fulfilling that desire.
Did those old background images get deprecated somewhere along the way? Is that documented somewhere? Is this just an oversight? Is there a way to get them back?
It looks like these used to be under the category of "Patterns and Textures" in the background selector. You can see them in the corner of this preview. There are other random screenshots on the Internet of this.
How do I get back the Patterns and Textures? Are those images up somewhere that I can pick them to at least upload them as custom tiled backgrounds?